Certainly the surgeon you choose can greatly affect your post-operative happiness or discomfort. Make sure your surgeon is professional and see "before and after" photos of patients.
Everyone's request and perception of post-operative appearance is different, so imitating others cannot achieve your desired result.
Preoperative nose care
1) Tobacco and nicotine can cause blood vessels to be constricted and also disrupt blood circulation, so avoid using it at least 2 weeks before nose surgery.
2) You should not take aspirin two weeks before surgery.
3) Avoid eating and drinking 8 hours before surgery.
4) Drink plenty of water the day before surgery.
5) Take shower the night before surgery. In addition to cleansing the body, do not use any makeup, lotions or creams.
6) Shave your nose hair before your operation,.
7) Be sure to trim your beard and facial hair.
8) If you have nail polish, remove it.
9) Be sure to check out the way to the clinic or hospital you are going to in order to avoid stress on the day of surgery.
10) On the day of operation, you shouldn't wear any jewelry.
11) Avoid eating and drinking during the surgery day.
12) Bring your medical examinations and records on the day of surgery.